Join us to learn how to prepare for your next TMF inspection.
Inspections are the apex of the clinical trial. It is something that we prepare, plan for, and ultimately dread for the entire duration of the study. Being inspection-ready can take a significant burden off your clinical team, maximize time, and get your product to market faster.
In our upcoming webinar, we will be exploring the best practices for preparing and surviving TMF inspections. We'll start by diving into why inspection readiness should be continuous, and share some key strategies to ensure your team has a successful inspection.
We will also demonstrate some tools that give your clinical teams an edge when it comes to surviving inspections, and provide your team with greater oversight into eTMF completeness.
During the webinar, you will learn:
• Why is preparing for inspections important?
• What are some of the inspection challenges organizations face?
• Why is it difficult to be inspection ready at all times?
• Best practices when preparing for an upcoming inspection
• How to survive the inspector
• Introduction to Montrium's eTMF
• Plus much more...