Verification & Validation Analyst
We are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious, dynamic team player to fill the position of Verification and Validation Analyst. Reporting to the Director, Verification and Validation, the successful candidate will collaborate in the efforts of the company to ensure the successful realization of contracted IT validation services. The incumbent will also be responsible for writing and editing technical documentation for the company’s products and client solutions.
The candidate’s main responsibilities will be:
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test strategies to validate computer-based systems.
- As needed, collaborate with business analysts and development team to collect and document user requirements and system specifications. Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently and with other team members.
- As an integral part of cross-functional teams, this person must learn the products by hands-on experience.
- Participate in the assessment, development, execution, troubleshooting and documentation of computer system validation activities such as described in client/internal procedures.
- Participate in the assessment, documentation, upgrading and development of required IT procedures needed to meet validation requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent experience. Experience in quality assurance or validation activities.
- Knowledge of SDLC, appropriate GxP compliance, GAMP and other regulations and laws
- Outstanding organization, communication, and interpersonal skills essential
- Outstanding writing skills in English and French
- Analyitical Problem solving
- Quality and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Multilingual (minimum French, English).
- Possible domestic and international travel.
To consider yourself for this postion please submit your CV and information below: