IT Infrastructure/Network Administrator
Is responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Montrium IT infrastructure.
- Administrator, support and maintain Montrium’s IT network infrastructure.
- Manage public domain names and associated external DNS zones (ex: Domain registrations, renewals, DNS changes, DNS zone additions, External DNS related issues and troubleshooting
- VPN Management, including monitoring and intrusion detection.
- Manage the IT infrastructure security, including firewall configuration, support and maintenance, physical data center location(s).
- Disaster Recovery /Business Continuity Planning: develop DRP/BCP for data center hosted deployments and assist with disaster recovery testing.
- Provide IT support as required to Internal and external End Users (ex: password change, laptop, printer, …)
- Manage Montrium’s Cloud-based Azure infrastructure.
- Active directory administration and support. servers, laptops, …
- Manage Monitoring and Performance management (ex: availability, bandwidth graphs, …)
- Manage Infrastructure change controls (ex: configuration changes), including impact assessment.
- Act as communication liaison with external data center and network provider(s)
- Manage vendor infrastructure support contracts (ex: firewall)
- Monthly maintenance and reporting (ex: backup and recovery, Exchange, AD,…)
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (ex: disaster recovery)
- B.Sc. or diploma in Information Systems or related program
- Experience working and supporting IT infrastructure (minimum 5 years)
- Working knowledge of appropriate GxP compliance and other regulations and laws.
- Outstanding organization, communication, and interpersonal skills essential.
Required technical skills:
- VMWare infrastructure
- Active directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Multilingual (minimum French, English).
To consider yourself for this postion please submit your CV and information below: