Are you looking to become less reactive in Quality Management within your organization?
Fill out the form to watch our on-demand webinar...
In today’s changing GxP environment, there is more and more emphasis put on proactive and risk-based quality management. Having clear traceability and being able to effectively trend and report on quality events and metrics are core to achieving this.
With traditional paper-based quality systems, we are often forced to be reactive rather than proactive towards quality issues and events due to a lack of insight into our quality data.
This session focus on the implementation of a proactive quality system which leverages collaborative, process-driven technology and intuitive business intelligence tools to provide a rich environment in which to better manage the components of the quality system, while improving our ability to predict potential quality events before they become quality issues.
- The changing GxP quality management environment
- What the regulations say
- What is proactive quality management
- Components of a collaborative quality system
- Using collaborative technology to drive the quality management process
- Structuring quality data into a valuable data repository
- Leveraging business intelligence tools to provide quality insight and knowledge
- Real life examples from Montrium’s quality management solution