Join us to learn how to prepare for your next TMF inspection.
Inspections are the apex of the clinical trial. It is something that we prepare, plan for and ultimately dread for the entire duration of the study. Being inspection ready can take a significant burden off your clinical team, maximize time and get your product to market faster.
In our upcoming webinar, we will be exploring the best practices for preparing and surviving TMF inspections. We'll start by diving into why inspection readiness should be continuous, and some key strategies to ensure your team has a successful inspection.
We will also dive deeper into some of the tools Montrium has developed that give your clinical teams an edge when it comes to surviving inspections, and providing your team greater oversight into eTMF completeness.
The Webinar will cover the following topics:
• Why is preparing for inspections important?
• What are some of the challenges organizations face when it comes to inspections?
• Why is it difficult to be inspection ready at all times?
• Best practices when preparing for an upcoming inspection
• How to survive the inspector
• Introduction to Montrium's eTMF
• Plus much more...