When working with a distributed and virtual team, it is important to ensure that everyone is working using the same processes.
Pooling incidents, deviations and CAPAs with this virtual team is also imperative so that we can trend across clinical programs and activities. This webinar looks at how we can implement a centralized cloud-based quality management and compliance environment where all trial stakeholders are able to work together to ensure that quality objectives and compliance requirements are met.
We covered the following topics:
- Overview of new organization models in clinical R&D
- Virtual quality assurance oversight
- Cloud-based quality events management
- Centralized stored procedures and quality documentation
- Quality metrics and reporting
- Opportunities for the future
For information on the other parts of this series visit our webinars section
Paul Fenton, President & CEO Montrium
Frederic Landry, Director of Business Analytics & Operations